Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wii Bowling? Not.

Sorry for being M.I.A this week. Our closest friends (okay, bffs) were in town & we've been busy. L has been fishing every.single.day while Evie & I were eating.out.every.single.day. Seriously, I'm not even sure why I haven't gained a lb with all of that deliciousness going into my belly. But that's a story for another time.

Our night life scene here is very limited, and now that we're a little older (& with a baby), going out drinking doesn't cut it anymore. So, we went bowling. It's been so long since I've actually bowled. Apparently wii bowling is not the same as actually bowling. We played 2 rounds & occupied 2 lanes. We were competitive. & I did listen to my friend who happened to be on the other very competitive team (thanks for the tips Arica!). Evie had tons of fun watching us as we screamed, pouted, & jumped around. Around 11:15 pm as we were finishing up our games and getting ready to leave, the cool kids came out. Apparently, laser bowling is IN now.




No comments:

Post a Comment